Get this book in print
About this book
Books on Google Play
RICHAHD KINDER, GREEN ARBOUR COURT, OLD BAILEY.
CONTENTS OF VOLUME I.
1. The Parker Society, for the Publication of the Works
of the Fathers and early Writers of the Reformed
2. A Library of Anglo-Catholic Theology.
3. The Wycliffe Society, for reprinting Tracts and Trea-
tises of the Earlier Reformers, Puritans, and Non-
conformists of Great Britain.
II.-An Inquiry Concerning the Origin of Christian. By
Charles C. Hennell
9 III.—Vestiges of the Natural History of Creation
IV.—The Evidences of the Genuineness of the Gospels. By An-
drews Norton. Vols. ii. & iïi.
V.-Religion in the Age of Great Cities
1. Ninth Report of the London Domestic Mission So-
2. Tenth Report of the Ministry to the Poor in Man-
3, Seventh Annual Report, addressed to the Liverpool
Domestic Mission Society.
4. Fifth Report of the Lewin's Mead Meeting Domestic
5. Fourth Annual Report of the Birmingham Unitarian
a VI.—The Life and Correspondence of Thomas Arnold, D.D.
By Arthur Penrhyn Stanley, M.A. 1844.
VII.-Notices of New Publications.
and Comments on Passages of Scripture: By
2. Anastasis, or the Doctrine of the Resurrection of the
Body, rationally and Scripturally considered. By
3. The Catholic Series
4. Five Lectures embracing the Fundamental Points of
Unitarian Christiaity. By Richard Shaen
5. A Commentary on the Seventh Chapter of Daniel.
6. A Commentary on the Four Gospels. By A. A.
A LETTER FROM MR. SHARPE ON SOME PASSAGES OF His
TRANSLATION OF THE NEW TESTAMENT