« PreviousContinue »
A Diary of American Events,
DOCUMENTS, NARRATIVES, ILLUSTRATIVE INCIDENTS,
WITH FOURTEEN PORTRAITS ON STEEL, AND VARIOUS MAPS AND DIAGRAMS.
18 6 4.
ENTERED, according to Act of Congress, in the year 1864, by
G. P. PUTNAM, in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of
CONTENTS OF THE SEVENTH VOLUME.
Gen Milroy's Report,
18. Capture of the Atlanta:
26. Capture of Brashear City, La. :
39. Rebel Conscription—Jefferson Davis's Procla- 66. The Invasion of Georgia,..
42. Speech of Alexander H. Stephens at Charlotte,
69. President Lincoln's Proclamation, calling for
43. The Battle of Chickamauga :
70. Gov. Tod's Proclamation to the People of
.236 72. Destruction of Rebel Salt Works in Princess
Diary of a Rebel Soldier,...
26778. The Invasion of Maryland: